Engineering Project Studies Showcase the Quality of Our Work
The proof of the skills and intense focus available at RMC Engineering is available through these engineering project studies, which explore several topics that are directly relevant to our areas of expertise. These studies and engineering analyses provide insight into the quality of work produced by our team for law firms, companies that are seeking product liability work, insurance companies, and related businesses.
Downloadable Studies and Analyses
Feel free to access some sample studies and analyses to get a deeper knowledge of the type of services we provide and the quality of our work.
- Fire Causation - The Impact of Materials Science Analysis on an Alleged Electrical Causation
- Fire Debris Detail - Importance to Attention to Detail while Digging through Debris
- Component Performance - The Impact of Demonstrative Testing
- Electrical Arc Blast Initiation - Small Markings lead to Large Impact
- Electrocution Prevention Issue - A General Principle May Not Always Be Applicable
NEC offers a unique combination of Electrical Engineering and Materials Science Consultation on a variety of Technical Related Projects:
This is just example text. Click to edit and add your own content. This section design focuses primarily on text-content, which can be used to communicate information to your website viewers. You don't need any professional writing experience to create great text-content, all you need is an idea and a keyboard.
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Litigation Investigative Services
- Electrical Arc Blast / Shock / Electrocution
- Electrical Fire Origin & Cause
- Intellectual Property Evaluations and Assessments
- Microelectronic Module / Component / Materials Evaluations
- Product Safety & Liability Analysis
- Reliability & Performance Testing
- Expert Witness Services